I can't change notification language in zoom "This meeting is being recorded by the host or participant"

When my guests join my zoom meeting. They saw the message titled “This meeting is being recorded by the host or participant” and read “The account owner can also watch this recording … you consent to being recorded.”

I edited the language in zoom sdk with i18n file in meetingsdk-web/dist/lib/lang at master · zoom/meetingsdk-web · GitHub
But I don’t see the title and content
Can’t change the above text to Japanese
please help.

@truongnt ,

I’ve just tried this,
the prompt shows in Japanese for both client view and component view

Could you provide more information regarding your project? Is this the sample app from marketplace.zoom.us / github?

My website is using SDK zoom with version 2.9.5
And I change the language in this way

await ZoomMtg.preLoadWasm();
      await ZoomMtg.prepareJssdk();
      await ZoomMtg.i18n.load("<%= ENV['BASE_URL'] %>/jp-JP2.json", "jp-JP2");
      await ZoomMtg.i18n.reload("jp-JP2");

jp-JP2.json
https://msm.majisemi.com/jp-JP2.json

This meeting is being recorded by the host or participant
This title does not exist in that file.

@truongnt I understand your question now.

You are trying to customize the Japanese Language localization by making changes to the jp-JP.json file right?

1 Like

Exactly, i am trying to customize the Japanese Language localization by making changes to the jp-JP.json file

Instead of changing the entire file, could you try this instead?

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/client-view/multi-language/#add-custom-language-keys

//Add your own custom language key
//Add your own custom language key
var langArray = ['jp-JP','myCustomLanguageCode'];

// set the userLangTemplate variable to a default language code
ZoomMtg.i18n.load("jp-JP");
var userLangTemplate = ZoomMtg.i18n.getAll("jp-JP");

// Define the userLangDict variable
// Use the language-key-value.json file to determine which keys to set the custom language
var userLangDict = Object.assign({}, userLangTemplate, {'apac.toolbar_leave': 'Leave Now', 'apac.wc_leave_meeting': '不要会议', 'apac.wc_joining_meeting': 'Join Meeting', "apac.wc_quality": "Video Quality"});

// Set the userLangDict and custom code language in the load method
ZoomMtg.i18n.load(userLangDict, "myCustomLanguageCode");
ZoomMtg.i18n.reload(userLangDict, "myCustomLanguageCode");
1 Like

Can you tell me about the name of the key whose value is “This meeting is being recorded by the organizer or participant”.
Ex:

‘apac.toolbar_leave’: ‘Leave Now’
Please

@truongnt

for that specific prompt, you can customize it via the zoom management portal

1 Like

Understood, thank you for help.

Dear @chunsiong.zoom

• How can i custom translate on Component View?
  • I can not find docs to customize it.
    Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Hi @thinh.pv ,

For component view, you can set it in the initoptions

When you init and the embeddedclient, pass in the initoptions and specify language within initoptions

Dear @chunsiong.zoom

• Yep, i know. And i can set default language by pass param like this: language: 'en-US,
  • But i mean, how can i custom/edit text (example as Setting, Video, Audio…) on the Component View?

Best regards

@thinh.pv i don’t think you can do that.

Dear @chunsiong.zoom

• I saw you said on both Client view and Component view
  • And why you can custom language on Client but not success on Component view?

I was referring I could change the language for client and component view. This was still a clarifying question.

Customizing/ changing certain phrases within a language, is only available for client view.

Dear @chunsiong.zoom

• So if you have any idea to customize/changing certain phrases within a language then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.