I want to create a Recurring Meeting

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I am trying to create a recurring meeting for weekdays between 15th January 2022 to 29th January 2022
Request Payload - {“topic”:“TestClass”,“type”:8,“start_time”:"/Date(1642251600000)/",“duration”:120,“timezone”:“America/New_York”,“agenda”:“Test Recurrence”,“recurrence”:{“type”:1,“repeat_interval”:1,“end_date_time”:"/Date(1643461200000)/",“week_days”:“2,3,4,5,6”},“settings”:{“host_video”:true,“participant_video”:true,“join_before_host”:false,“mute_upon_entry”:false}}

Error
Zoom is creating a meeting including Sunday and Saturday

Which App Type (OAuth)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body(https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/venneti_anantXXXXX/meetings

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @ananta.venneti

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum!
I see that you are trying to create a recurring meeting for the weekdays and you are getting Saturdays and Sundays in your response.

The reason why is because you are setting the type of your recurrence to 1.
You should use type 2, to be able to specify the week_days for this occurrences.

Hope this helps!
Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.