I would like to integrate Zoom webinar with TalentLMS

I am on a Zoom webinar free trial and would like to try integrate Zoom webinar with TalentLMS, to see it it works well. However, TalentLMS by default integrate Zoom meeting with TalentLMS. Is there any way I can change it? Thank you.

Hey @gigi.ma, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Can you share the link to TalentLMS integration?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy, thank you. Please see below.

I have done the setup following the instructions, but by default it gets linked to Zoom Meeting but not Zoom webinar.

Thanks,
Gigi

Hey @gigi.ma,

After reviewing that integration, it is operating outside our terms of service by asking you to provide them your JWT Credentials. Please remove this integration. We are working with them to get their app published on our App Marketplace to be within bounds of our terms of service.

As a precaution, you can also regenerate your JWT to disable the connection:

Thanks,
Tommy

Noted. thank you Tommy. Will I be notified when their app is published on your App Marketplace?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @gigi.ma,

We will let you know when it is published, but the timeline will be dependent on TalentLMS.

Thanks,
Tommy

I see. Thanks so much Tommy!

1 Like

Happy to help!

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi is there any update on this topic? Would like to connect with TalentLMS but can’t. Keeps on saying the invalid API key/secret

Hey @FeliciaLau,

No update, I suggest reaching out to TalentLMS and requesting an updated Zoom integration.

Thanks,
Tommy