In my reactjs project, I am getting typeError: Cannot create property 'ChatPrivilege' on number '1.0000000000000007', But I am not even using the chat functionality in my app

I am getting this error on production server, But I am not getting any such error in local development. I am using only video and voice services.

Browser Console Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot create property ‘ChatPrivilege’ on number ‘1.0000000000000007’

Which Web Video SDK version?

Video SDK Code Snippets
The code snippets that are causing the error / issue so we can reproduce.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Troubleshooting Routes
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [HP Pavilion 15]
  • Browser: [Brave]

Hi @ashok.kumar ,

When is this error occurring? On a specific event trigger, or when the application first loads? Additionally, what browser are you seeing this in? If able, a screenshot of the error would also be helpful.

Thanks,
Rehema

Hi @rehema.zoom
Thanks for responding.

I am getting this error on loading component which call tokenGenerate api. Once I get token I am rendering other component to join session.
I am getting this error even before hitting token api on production server.

I am using brave browser.

I am getting this error as soon as my component get rendered.

Hey @ashok.kumar

I searched the forum and found that some developers encountered similar issues before. They reported that it might be a TypeScript version + babel-loader issue. Could you check if it’s the same issue?

Thanks
Vic

Hi @vic.yang,
thanks for responding.

I am not using typescript. I am not sure where I have to look resolve this typescript + babel-loader issue in my case. I am getting this issue after once I make build on productions.

please guide me how should look into this situation.
Thanks

Hey @ashok.kumar

Would it be possible for you to share some code snippets with us, particularly those related to the bundle build, if convenient?

Thanks
Vic

It got fixed automatically after I delete node modules and package-lock file. after that I just installed modules again. It started working.