In ParticipantsViewController, The buttons at the bottom have changed color

Description
I integrated the SDK in the project and found that the color of the button at the bottom of the attendee list was wrong. But in the Demo the color of the button is normal.

Which iOS Client SDK version?

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone 12]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @huhsxxx,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

This could be related to using a customized language. Can you try switching the SKD to English to see if this shows normally?

Thanks!
Michael

I try to switch languages in my project, such as English. But it doesn’t work, and the bottom button still has a black background.

But in my tests with the MobileTCSample Demo, the background color of the bottom button displayed just fine regardless of the language.

My guess is that maybe the MobileTC SDK is using color resources or image resources from my project?

I hope the Zoom developers can help solve this problem.
Thanks!

Hey @huhsxxx,

When you run the demo app, is it in english?

Thanks!
Michael

In the demo I tried to use both English and Chinese, and the buttons were all normal colors.

Any suggestions?
This question is very urgent for me.

Hey @huhsxxx,

Have you modified the bundle or changed any resources? We have not yet been able to reproduce this issue.

Thanks!
Michael

I haven’t modified any SDK resource files, can you see how this button sets the background color or background image in the code?
I think the resources in your SDK and the resource files in my project have the same name.This leads to conflict.

Hey @huhsxxx,

There is not a way to programmatically change this buttons colors. Can you try renaming your resources and see if that fixes the issue?

Thanks!
Michael

There are too many image resource files in my project. I’m not sure which image resources are used by the SDK. Can you provide the image name that SDK used?
Thanks!

Hey @huhsxxx,

You can look at what images are used and their names if you open up the bundle files.

Thanks!
Michael

I used the tool named “lookin” to view the imageView of this InviteButton. Its background color is nil in the demo, but it is blackColor in my project. Why does this happen?

Hey @huhsxxx,

Hmm that is indeed strange. Can you try building a small sample application from scratch to see if the same thing happens?

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.