Incorrect client-id/secret

Hello, previously on other account I created app on marketplace and successfully
authenticated by Server-to-Server OAuth and were getting access token a few days.

And today with same credentials I can’t to get access token, nothing has changed for credentials during that period while were researching API. Now I’m getting 400 response status and body:

{
    "reason": "Invalid client_id or client_secret",
    "error": "invalid_client"
}

I tried to regenerate client secret at app page and I’m getting message fail_to_regenerate_secret and at network it shows 500 response status.

Created another app and there everything is working fine, but not sure what caused that issue and after that issue basically I can’t use that application and have to move every scopes from first app to second app.

Thanks

Hi @peterculazh
Thanks for reaching out to us.
Could you make sure that you are using the account_credentials as the grant type?
You can check out this guide to make sure you are making the request correctly:

Hello, checked and grant_type: "account_credentials" is always were there once I did first successful authentications a few days ago.

Issue still persist for first application and I described details in first message, there code that I did just for researching how to do s2s ouath:

const main = async () => {
  const clientID = `...`;
  const clientSecret = `...`;

const clientIdSecretBase64 = Buffer.from(
    `${clientID}:${clientSecret}`
  ).toString("base64");

const response = await axios.post(
    "https://zoom.us/oauth/token",
    {
      grant_type: "account_credentials",
      account_id: `...`,
    },
    {
      headers: {
        "Content-Type": "application/x-www-form-urlencoded",
        Authorization: `Basic ${clientIdSecretBase64}`,
      },
    }
  );

console.log(response);
};

main();

So both with that code or Postman, for first application I’m getting 400 status (and 500 status for regenerating client secret) and for second application I receiving access token as expected. But there no way to get 400 status on first app cuz I’m using correct credentials (copy-pasting every time)

@peterculazh I’m doing something like this, hope it helps

// Function to fetch a bearer token
async function fetchBearerToken() {
  try {
    // Create a Basic Authorization header with client credentials
    const credentials = Buffer.from(`${process.env.ZOOM_S2S_CLIENT_ID}:${process.env.ZOOM_S2S_CLIENT_SECRET}`).toString('base64');
    const apiUrl = `https://zoom.us/oauth/token?grant_type=account_credentials&account_id=${process.env.ZOOM_S2S_ACCOUNTID}`;

// Define the token request parameters
    const tokenRequestData = {
      method: 'POST',
      url: apiUrl,
      headers: {
        'Authorization': `Basic ${credentials}`,
        'Content-Type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded',
      },

};

// Send the token request
    const response = await axios(tokenRequestData);

// Extract the access token from the response