Inquery about ZoomVideoSDKVideoAspect,video cannot be filled to full screen

Hi @jon.zoom

FYI~ Full_Filled - log

Thanks~

Thanks for providing that! I’ll let you know once we have any updates.

Hi @Benedict,

I wanted to clear up a couple of things, since we’ve noticed inconsistencies as we’ve been investigating this.

1. Are you 100% sure this is the full diff of the entire sample app? In order to run the sample app on a TV, there would be some changes made in the manifest.
  2. Is the DTEN device you’ve mentioned being used with both the sending and receiving side? If not, what is the other device you’re using, and are both SDK instances using an identical version of the sample app?

Thanks!

Dear @jon.zoom

1. Yes,I am sure, this is the full diff,we don’t have any other modifications, if needed I can provide the whole sample app on my side for you.

2. Yes, the two devices are all DTEN devices.

====
there would be some changes made in the manifest
=>Here, what do we need to change in the manifest? BTW, in order to support the sameple app in landscape view , we must set a system property on devices, but I think this should not affect the results of the zoom sdk.

Thanks!

sorry, missed one

and are both SDK instances using an identical version of the sample app?
yes, of course~

Hi @Benedict,

Thanks for confirming. If you want to send over the whole sample app you’re using that would be great. The diff should have been enough information, but just to be safe we can compare what we’re using against your copy of the sample app.

If possible, can you also try reproducing this on a regular Android phone or tablet and see if you’re getting the same results?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom

I’m running Sample App on two phones and the display is OK. it seems that this is the cause of the problem, which only happens on TV.

FYI~ Here is my code

Thanks for providing that! We’ll continue investigating this and keep you updated.

Hi @Benedict,

You had mentioned earlier that there was a system property you were setting on the DTEN devices to support the sample app in landscape view. Can you please clarify which property this was and how it is being set?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom

adb shell setprop persist.sys.dten.force_landscape 1

Thanks for confirming! We’ll test with this setting and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Hi @Benedict,

Can you try testing this on v1.2.3? Based on our testing it seems like this is no longer reproducible on that version, but we’ll wait on your confirmation before closing out our investigation.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom
The issue has been resolved on V1.2.3
Thanks for your support~

That’s great to hear you’re seeing the same thing on your end!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out in a new topic with any additional questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.