Invalid access token api

Hi! I want to integrate zoom into my app but I can’t solve this problem

Where do I get the API keys for zoom? I can see Client ID and Client Secret ID, but other services provide 4 keys. I am a little confused.

I want to be able to create zoom users attached to my zoom account when they register, I can see that there is a method for that in the API docs. But I don’t know if having to renew my access token every hour is efficient. How can I solve this problem? I kinda like zoom and I want to be able to use it in my app.

My setup is as follows: Django app + python wrapper (GitHub - prschmid/zoomus: Python client library for the Zoom.us REST API v1 and v2) + ngrok (for https)

I put the OAuth Client and Client Secret into the API_KEY and API_KEY_SECRET but I get an error:

{'code': 124, 'message': 'Invalid access token.'}

What am I doing wrong?

Hey @andreydevelops,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you want to avoid the need to refresh the access_token, try using a JWT App instead.

Please see our guide on building an app with JWT:

Thanks,
Max

JWT was the answer, the wrapper i was using did not specify which type of token I was supposed to use. Correct token is from JWT app

Awesome! I’m glad that helped. I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Max