Invalid access token error 401

Description
We have a website that takes user account details and create zoom webinar registrations for the same. This works fine most of the time but occassionaly we are getting the below error

2020-12-05T10:56:31+00:00 INFO RETURN BODY: {“code”:124,“message”:“Invalid access token.”}
2020-12-05T10:56:31+00:00 INFO URL: https://api.zoom.us/v2/webinars/845495**/registrants*
2020-12-05T10:56:31+00:00 INFO BODY: {“first_name":“jhon”,“last_name”:“doe”,“email”:"jhond@gmail.com”,“city”:“Kelaniya”,“country”:“LK”}
2020-12-05T10:56:31+00:00 INFO ACCESS TOKEN: ERROR
2020-12-05T10:56:31+00:00 INFO STATUS: 401

Please help to debug this issue

Error
Invalid access token

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @wkhasintha,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the developer forum! First, I would check that you meet the prerequisites outlined in the API reference for the Add a Webinar Registrant endpoint.

If you meet those requirements, I would also check that your code is successfully renewing the token before it expires. Also, if you’re able to share any information about the code that is failing or how you’re making the call that will prove to be helpful in troubleshooting.

I hope that helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.