"Invalid api key or secret" error in Server-to-Server OAuth app

I have tried this serveral times, and keeps saying invalid acess token, does not scopes.

@jim I have sent you a private message and also replied to you in the other thread

I’m getting the same unsupported_grant_type error trying to get the account_credentials access token, but the solution here isn’t working. There’s no button labelled Role Settings under User Management > Roles, and if you meant that the role settings for one of the roles needs to be changed, uh, which role? We have three roles that have settings pages that look like the screenshot, but we tried turning it on for all of them, and it’s still failing.

The app is definitely server-to-server oauth, and I tried deactivating and reactivating it, but that didn’t help either.

Hey @kyle.kinney
Can you please share the request URL that you are sending when requesting an access token so I can take a look into it and troubleshoot the issue

All right, I knew it was going to be either something really stupid or something really arcane, and it turns out it was the first one. I went to double check the URL, and noticed that I was building the form arguments but not adding them to the request properly, which apparently results in the same error message. I have it working now.

Happy to hear you were able to fix this! @kyle.kinney
Feel free to reach out back to us in the future :slight_smile: