Issue with header formatting for Authorization header?

Description
I have successfully obtained an access token using an OAuth app on the account level. However, when I try to use that token as Bearer in the Authorization header, the response states “Invalid api key or secret”. I’m using Pipedream and am including screenshots to show what I’m seeing.

Error
{
“code”: 200,
“message”: “Invalid api key or secret.”
}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/users

Screenshots (If applicable)

Hey @stephendickson,

Are you leveraging a user level or account level oauth app? This could be occurring if the access_token is associated with a user level OAuth app/set of credentials.

Let me know, thanks!
Will

Hi @will.zoom, this is an Account level app and I took the credentials from the App credentials page in the app management portal.

Thanks,
Stephen

Hi @stephendickson,

Thanks for clarifying. Can you please open up a request with us here and share the full details of your request including the authorization header you’re passing, and the Client ID of your app? We will be happy to take a closer look.

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom, glad to. Should I just respond with the client ID in this thread? I can’t seem to find a way to open up a request here.

Thanks,
Stephen

Hi @stephendickson,

If you’re having trouble submitting a request, you can also email this Client ID and the authorization header details to us directly at developersupport@zoom.us.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.