java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError has been throwed When initialize ZoomSDK

Hi Arun,

Currently, we only offer activity. You can implement the onPause listener to listen to the event when your SDK app goes into the background, you can leave the meeting here. And when your SDK app comes to the foreground, you can implement the onResume listener and resume the meeting. You can refer to our demo app for the implementation:https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-android/blob/bf03ea81acff3090aa48ebb785d5481aceae2dcb/mobilertc-android-studio/sample/src/main/java/us/zoom/sdksample/ui/LoginUserStartJoinMeetingActivity.java#L78

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Carson, can you provide any sample code with setting chat enable for all.
I have gone through doc but didn’t find, how to use InMeetingChatController .

Thanks

Hi Arun,

You may send in meeting chat to everyone like the following:

InMeetingChatController  chatController = ZoomSDK.getInstance().getInMeetingService().getInMeetingChatController();

if (!chatController.isChatDisabled()) {
    chatController.sendChatToGroup(InMeetingChatController.MobileRTCChatGroup.MobileRTCChatGroup_All, "Hello World!");
}

Hope this helps! Thanks!

Hi Carson,

I am facing an issue when we start zoom , a notification appear in notification area which is properly working , but I kill the app from task manager , that notification does not remove. Can you please guide me how to remove that notification from notification area.

Thanks
Arun

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the reply. The issue you have mentioned has been fixed in the 0904 version, please see the changelog:https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-android/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#changed--fixed-1, any version after this should not have this issue. Which SDK version are you seeing this?

Thanks!

Hi Carson, Thanks for the reply I am facing a weird issue while using Zoom SDK in android App-

• When user is connected to Webinar, and Network connection is lost, ZoomSDK waits for 30 seconds and throws user out of Class.
  • When user thrown out of Class because of network, App receive callback MeetingEndReason.END_BY_SELF, callback should have given END_BY_SDK_CONNECTION_BROKEN
  • After this, ZoomSDK try to reconnect to Meeting without user interaction,
    We do not have control over Retry mechanism, do not have flag to stop retry

Please let me know

• How to disable Auto Retry mechanism in Zoom SDK ?
    • How to get END_BY_SDK_CONNECTION_BROKEN instead of END_BY_SELF in onMeetingLeaveComplete() callback ?

This issue is 100% reproducible, please check and let me know how to resolve this .

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the reply. I will forward this information to our engineering team and we will look into this and get back to you.

Thanks!

thank Carson, waiting for your reply

Hi Carson , when can I expect answer from your engineering team, because our app is live and lots of users are facing this issue

Thanks

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the reply. Per the engineers,

1. The status will be updated in onMeetingStatusChanged before calling the onMeetingLeaveComplete, the status returns in the onMeetingLeaveComplete are showing the fact that that the user has left the meeting, it does not reflect the reason why the user has left the meeting.
  2. For the status in onMeetingStatusChanged, you may leverage the following status:
    • Meeting_Status_Reconnecting: the first status after the internet is lost
    • Meeting_Status_Connecting: when the SDK is trying to re-joining the meeting, this status will show up
      When the SDK is connecting to the meeting, you may do something like this:
if (meetingStatus == MeetingStatus.MEETING_STATUS_CONNECTING) {
   ConnectivityManager connMgr = (ConnectivityManager)getSystemService(Context.CONNECTIVITY_SERVICE);
   NetworkInfo networkInfo = connMgr.getActiveNetworkInfo();
    if (networkInfo != null && networkInfo.isConnected()) {
      // Everything is good, show the meeting UI
    } else {
     // No internet connection, abort joining
     ZoomSDK.getInstance().getMeetingService().leaveCurrentMeeting(true);
    }
}
  1. The reconnecting/retry mechanism cannot be disabled.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi Carson,

I am facing a weird issue in my app sometimes when user has network and everything is ok, SDK returns with MeetingStatus.MEETING_STATUS_FAILED. So is it a bug or anyway we can avoid that .

Thanks
Arun

Hi Arun,

Glad to hear from you. Could you provide more info regarding the issue you are mentioning? It is hard to tell what is going on based on the provided info. Could you provide the following:

1. What is the SDK version you are using that gets this error?
  2. Could you provide the SDK log for us to further investigate?

Thanks!

thanks for the reply Carson, there is no such scenario I can provide you , as we have implemented zoom SDK in our and this issue usually comes when around 30-40 users join zoom simultaneously. This is not reproducible at me end but lot of customers are facing this issue . I have put logs on our server when zoom fails so getting those logs .

Generally is happens like this when user try to join zoom webinar first time zoom fails i.e
public void onMeetingStatusChanged method is called with
meetingStatus == MeetingStatus.MEETING_STATUS_FAILED

we have checked user had proper internet, proper meeting id and when user tries again with same webinar it was fine .

FYI I am using

v4.4.56624.1028

version of SDK, although now I have updated the SDK.
Can you let me know in latest do you have resolved this kind of problem . Can I expect these problem will not come with latest SDK

Thanks
Arun

Carson , I have just implement latest zoom SDK but it sometimes stuck on page showing
"waiting for host to start to meeting"
but host has already started the meeting and second time it’s working fine .

On IOS SDK its working fine, tested on same scenario .

Please let me know how can we resolve this issue.

Thanks
Arun

Hi Carson

Waiting for your reply so that I can fix these issues

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the reply and pardon the late response. Regarding your questions:

1). The MEETING_STATUS_FAILED issue: Based on the provided info, everything looks good so I am not sure why your users are getting this error. There are multiple reasons that will cause this MEETING_STATUS_FAILED, such as:

• Network error
  • Meeting does not exist
  • Meeting/Webinar is full
  • Meeting is restricted (Such as the host has locked the meeting)
  • Webinar requires login
  • Leave the meeting when still waiting for the host to start a meeting

Please have a look to see if any of the above reason could cause this error in your scenario.

2). The “Waiting for host to start to meeting” means the meeting has enabled the waiting room. (Due to the recently security enhancements, the waiting room is now on by default for all meetings, if you do not want it, you will need to manually disable it on the web portal. Enabling the waiting room will provide more protection to your meetings). Once the host starts the meeting, the host needs to admit the participant in the waiting room. Just tested the waiting room feature with Android SDK demo and iOS SDK demo, and the behaviors are the same.

Hope this helps. Thanks!