Hi @Carson_Chen - thanks for the reply and assistance!
Yes, I had originally followed the instructions on the page you’ve linked to generate my JWT tokens - I generated my JWT token initially from the appkey and app secret (see initial post for the format I used to generate the token) and then passed that token to AuthWithJwtToken to initialize the SDK in my app and received error code 5.
In addition to being unable to use my generated jwt token in my app, I tried this test on the unchanged demo app:
- Downloaded the latest zoom electron demo app (v4.6.15798.0403)
- Rebuilt and ran the demo app with no code changes
- Generated JWT token using the format outlined in my initial post (not the jwt from marketplace)
- In the demo app initial dialog I entered the domain, and then selected the “Auth with JWT token” option
- Entered the generated jwt token
- Nothing happened and console logging showed the following message:
- Using the app key and secret key directly works fine, and I’m taken to the next dialog
It appears I’m getting the same result on both my app and the demo app when trying to initialize the SDK with a JWT generated from my account sdk key and secret key - error code 5. But the sdk key and secret key work fine for initializing the SDK directly on both my app and the demo app.
One thing I wasn’t too sure about was the difference between exp and tokenExp. I set iat to current epoch time, and exp to epoch time of current time + 1 day. For tokenExp I set to 86400. So an example of the payload I just tried in my encoded jwt token:
Any issues with that payload?
Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this error code 5 further? Could it be an issue with my account?