"Legacy app creation will be removed" email sent to developers .,.,.,

I received an email from Zoom recently (see below). I’m not sure if my 3 Zoom API apps and 1 Webhook are in compliance.

I converted the 3 Zoom API apps to use OAuth security last year. When doing so, I assigned the Developer role to myself, as recommended. However, after doing that it seemed to removed me from the Admin role and now I’m unable to verify that the permissions are in compliance.

I would appreciated some assistance in verifying that my 4 apps are unaffected by the upcoming change.

=============================================================

Dear developers,

As you might be aware, the new build flow has been generally available since early this year. We are starting to take steps to remove support for the old (legacy) build flow in favor of the new build flow. Developers will continue to be able to leverage the old build flow to access apps that were already created.

Because the new build flow allows users to build more complex and feature-rich applications that support multiple Zoom products and can span various use cases (accessing Zoom APIs to be called from a 3rd-party service, embedding Zoom experience into 3rd-party experiences, etc.), we require the users to have the “view” and “edit” access under “Zoom for Developers” permissions in the Zoom Web Portal under Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) - learn more. We recommend that all admins grant their users who build apps this permission.

We will be removing the support to create apps using the legacy build flow in the first week of May 2024.

For details about Developer Platform updates, including APIs and SDKs, please visit the changelog regularly. For any questions or assistance with any of these topics, join us at the Developer Open Hours, or contact Developer Support. Priority developer support is also available with Premier Developer Support.