List meetings with authentication_name

Description
Hello! I hope you all are doing well. I wanted to reach out here to see if anyone could help point us in the right direction. For our zoom meetings we currently have authentication disabled, but there are some older recurring meetings in the system that still have authentication enabled - which stops rooms from joining.

Our goal is to collect a list of the meetings that still have the the old authentication.

We first tried doing a search of the list of meetings but it didnt display the setting for authentication. I we’re looking “meeting_authentication” and “authentication_name”

When we retrieve the details of a meeting using GET /meetings/{meetingId} - we’re able to see the settings, but this wouldnt really help our situation as we would need to know the meeting IDs already.

Screenshots (If applicable)

"registrants_email_notification": true,
    "meeting_authentication": true,
    "authentication_option": "",
    "authentication_name": "Email Address",
    "authentication_domains": "domain.com",
    "encryption_type": "enhanced_encryption",
    "approved_or_denied_countries_or_regions": {
        "enable": false

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hi @aarmas,

At the moment, this information is only returned by the GET Meeting API. To get all meetings’ authentication details under your account, you could call List Meetings to get the Meeting IDs, and then loop through the Meeting IDs via the GET Meeting endpoint.

That said, it’s a good suggestion to make this field more accessible. If you’re so inclined, you might consider a posting this in #feature-requests as well.

Let me know if this helps to clarify, thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.