List Past Meeting File API not working

Hi Team,

I am trying the Files API to get the information of the files I shared during a meeting, but the API doesn’t seem to behave as expected.

I tried the API 5, 15 and 30mins after the meeting was concluded but every time I got the response as:
{ 'in_meeting_files': [], 'total_records': 0}

I also tried to get list of participants of the same meeting and that API worked perfectly.

Please let me know how to make the File API work.
Meeting Number for your reference : 8786371596

Hey @shubhi27,

Please let me know if this thread helps:

Thanks,
Tommy

hi @tommy

I have already gone through that thread. I have waited for long and tried many times but the files shared during meeting is not being returned in response by API.

Can you please help and explain the reason for the same, it’s urgent?

Thanks

Hey @shubhi27,

Our engineering team is looking into the issue. I will keep that thread updated.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

In that post also you mentioned the same that your team is looking, its been four months since then.

will that issue be resolved, if yes, any idea by when can i expect a positive response?

thanks,
Shubhi

Hey @shubhi27,

Can you share the specific meetingUUID for the meetingID you are trying to use with this API? I see multiple instances of the meetingID. Or share the start date of the meeting. (ZOOM-171620)

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @shubhi27,

Our engineering team abruptly deprecated this endpoint.

" Note: This API has been deprecated and is no longer supported due to GCM encryption updates for security purposes."

Some updates need to be made to this endpoint to make it work again. Can you please provide your use case for needing this API, the List Past Meeting Files API so I can encourage this to be a priority?

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.