Login domain for Mass Installation and Configuration for Windows

I want to specify more than 40 domains. However, although it may be by design, it became invalid after 18 and wildcards could not be used. Is there any other way?

Hi @zoom.test.kambara,

Thanks for reaching out! As a first step, can I kindly ask for a few more details about your use case and what you’re trying to accomplish? (I.e., are you working with one of our SDKs, working with our OAuth 2.0 flow and associated domains, etc.)

Any additional details or screenshots will be really helpful to better understand the issue. Thanks, and I’ll keep an eye out!

Best,
Will

I want to limit the domains that can be logged in by using login domain of Zconfig. However, there are more than 40 domains I want to restrict, and I cannot set them. It was invalidated by registration of 18 or more, and the wild card (*) could not be used. Is there any other way?

Hey @zoom.test.kambara,

To clarify, when you mention not being able to set all of these domains, are you referring to whitelisting these domains within your app in the marketplace, or are you referring to adding authentication profile domains?

Let me know!
Will

Hi @will.zoom,

I refer the login_domain in zconfig limits the domains that clients can log in to.

@zoom.test.kambara Can you include a screenshot or snippet of the exact limit you’re referring to so that I can make sure we’re on the same page?

Thanks!
Will

I contacted support and it was resolved. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hey @zoom.test.kambara,

Thanks for letting me know—I’m glad they could help!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.