Looking for developer referral

Description
Beginning migration from our existing system to Zoom phone, in need of developer help to replicate our current splash page system. Our splash page system is a simple database built on destination phone number. When a client calls their assigned number, our system uses that number as a UUID and queries the database with it. The system then serves up a custom greeting to a cohort of our employees who can then answer the phone accordingly.
We have been scoping this with the Zoom team and the Zoom phone cannot talk to our current system, thus they recommended I make a post here.
This build should be fairly simple, we need to replicate our current database/system and use a webhook to connect Zoom phone to it.

Additional context
Zoom team recommended I make a post here asking for a referral for a developer to take on this project.

Thanks!

Hi Kyle,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Zoom developer.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

1 Like

Thanks - will email you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.