macOS can't share computer sound during screen sharing for customUI, Show share select window DOES NOT work for customUI too

Description
1.There is no computer sound sharing setting found during screen share in macOS
2.Show share select window DOES NOT work for customUI in macOS which user supposed to check the option manually.
[[[[ZoomSDK sharedSDK] getMeetingService] getMeetingUIController] showMeetingComponent:MeetingComponent_ShareSelectWindow window:&shareSelWnd show:YES InPanel:NO frame:NSMakeRect(0, 0, 620, 480)];

Both ways does not work, means the CustomUI for macOS does not work at all. Since it’s fundamental requirement for us to share computer sound during screen share. Can’t understand why don’t you provide such feature like windows sdk.

Could you please add #1 and fix #2 in the next mac os sdk release?
Thank you very much.

Hi there,
I noticed there isn’t any change for the latest version [v5.2.42037.1112] regarding this issue.
Could you please tell me how can I share desktop with computer sound sharing simultaneously in CustomUI mode for mac sdk or when you support this?

Thank you.

Hi @Rex_Wang, thanks for the post.

When implementing a custom UI, you must manually enable audio sharing by calling startAudioShare. Let me know if you encounter any issues with this method not functioning properly.

Thanks!

Hi Jon,
It does not work. What I need is to share desktop and share computer sound simultaneously which means if the host plays a video in youtube, then viewer can see and hear that video at the same time. Do you understand this common scenario? Here are current behavious for customUI:
1.If I call startAudioShare, viewer can only hear host’s computer sound can’t see host’s screen.
2.If I call startMonitorShare, viewer can only see host’s screen and can’t hear host’s computer screen.
3.If I call startAidioShare and followed by startMonitorShare, screen share doesn’t work.
4.Unfortunately, showMeetingComponent:MeetingComponent_ShareSelectWindow doesn’t work too.

For non-customUI, there is a checkbox called “share computer sound” user can choose when do the desktop share as screenshot below, however customUI we have no idea how should we do.
please investigate and advise.
Thanks

Hi @Rex_Wang, thanks for the additional context.

Yes, I do understand that you are trying to share audio and video from your device simultaneously. We will investigate this internally and let you know as soon as we have an update. In the meantime, please let us know if you encounter any other issues and we will be more than happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi Jon,
Thank you very much and wait for the good news.

Hi @Rex_Wang,

This functionality should be coming in our next release. Be sure to keep an eye on our release notes for when that version is available.

Thanks!

Hi Jon,
Cool, thanks a lot.

Hi @Rex_Wang,

We have added this functionality in our latest SDK release. Please test at your convenience and let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Thanks!

It’s really good news, I will try and tell you the result later.
Thank you very much.

Hey @Rex_Wang,

Just wanted to give you a heads-up that I will be taking over this thread since Jon is currently out.

Thanks!
Michael