MacOS Spurious Errors Logged To Console

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

VideoSDK v1.5.0

Description
The following warning errors show up whenever you open the VideoSDK and join a session. These clutter up the console with spurious output from my app that would seem to indicate a problem to any users examining the console output. (Yes, my users do that sometimes.)

Error?

Here are the messages that appear upon initializing the SDK and joining a session.

Nov 24 18:59:47 XXXX VideoSDKTest[13447]: objc[13447]: Class NSTaskLauncher is implemented in both /Users/XXX/Desktop/VideoSDKTest/build/Debug/VideoSDKTest.app/Contents/Frameworks/nydus.framework/Versions/A/nydus (0x10ed8c140) and /Users/XXX/Desktop/VideoSDKTest/build/Debug/VideoSDKTest.app/Contents/Frameworks/aomagent.bundle/Contents/MacOS/aomagent (0x10f743910). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

In addition, these errors are being sent to the standard output several times as well, which also end up in to the console.

18:59:51.815344 +0100 VideoSDKTest dynamic_cast error 1: Both of the following type_info’s should have public visibility. At least one of them is hidden. N3Cmm9CmmMQ_MsgE, N3Cmm14CmmInternelMsgE.

18:59:51.820352 +0100 VideoSDKTest dynamic_cast error 1: Both of the following type_info’s should have public visibility. At least one of them is hidden. N3Cmm9CmmMQ_MsgE, N3Cmm14CmmInternelMsgE.

18:59:52.386123 +0100 VideoSDKTest dynamic_cast error 1: Both of the following type_info’s should have public visibility. At least one of them is hidden. N3Cmm9CmmMQ_MsgE, N3Cmm14CmmInternelMsgE.

Troubleshooting Routes
There are no troubleshooting routes, because this output is generated by conflicts and issues in the Zoom VideoSDK itself

How To Reproduce

1. Compile and run the macOS Demo App
  2. Look at the output in the console under system.log

Hi @mark_coniglio ,

Thank you for your post! I’m not seeing these errors when I run the sample application. To make sure we’re on the same page, could you send the link to the sample app you’re using and let me know what browser you’re using?

Thanks,
Rehema

@rehema.zoom

acOS Monterey 12.6.1
Xcode 13.2.1
Zoom VideoSDK 1.5.3
ZoomVideoSDKSample_intel

There is no browser involved. I’m talking about the output to the console generated by the Zoom VideoSDK. See an example outlined in red in the image below.

Best Wishes,
Mark

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.