Missing Participants QOS data for past meetings

Description
Participants QOS Data is empty sometimes. One thing is for sure that there are more than one people in the meeting. The QOS data is missing for some short time meetings, like 30 seconds, or 40 seconds. Has duration to do something with QOS? I mean, the meeting must not be of less than a specified duration.

Error
For some meetings, participants QOS data is an empty array.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/metrics/meetings/{meetingUUID}/participants/{particpantID}/qos?type=past

Hey @mmuaaz

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This is a different endpoint and different data. I have a different question.

I need help from someone from the staff. Thanks.

Hey @mmuaaz,

Our system uploads the meeting QOS data around every 1 minutes (or so), so you’ll likely see empty objects in the API response, from the beginning of a meeting when there may not be audio QOS to show yet.

If you’re seeing something else, do you mind sharing your request and response body? I’m happy to take a closer look for you!

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.