API /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/{participantId}/qos

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description

I am not able to get any user qos data using this API for past meetings. I am wondering if this API only works for the on-going meetings.

According to document, this API “Retrieve the quality of service for participants from live or past meetings. This data indicates the connection quality for sending/receiving video, audio, and shared content. If nothing is being sent or received at that time, no information will be shown in the fields.”

I think it may be self-contradictory. “If nothing is being sent or received at that time, no information will be shown in the fields”, then how can it retrieve the data from past meetings?

If the API works for live meeting only, how can I get the user qos data programmatically? I know the data is available in exported csv file. But it requires manual process.

Error
Returns “Meeting does not exist:…” and no required data.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Call the API with a past meeting.

Thanks,
Jin

I found the work around using API /metrics/meetings/{meeting_id}/participants/qos?type=past.
I suggest let system to figure out it is live or past meeting since the meeting_id is provided.

Glad to hear you figured it out, @zoomadminthpoc! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.