Missing x-zm-signature heading on recording.completed webhooks

Hello again Gianni,
Thanks again for the clarification. I have updating my application to correctly respond to webhook validation requests, but I am noticing the marketplace UI shows an error when I now trigger a validation request.

I am fairly certain my response is correct → I have tested this by running the sample application locally, and sending the same request headers/body from the request triggered via the app manager UI validation button (and verifying the response is 200 ok and the response body from the sample app matches the one produced by my production application).

I should mention that when I refresh the page, the green checkmark on the validation status shows up again.

I can send you a link to a video recording of what I am seeing.

Hi @mokutsu , yes please share the recording in our private message and I will assist further :slight_smile:

Edit: I see the video in the message. Thanks for sending along!

Hi Gianni, I wanted to follow up on this and see if there were any updates regarding the endpoint validation. thank you!

Hey @mokutsu , I responded to you in the private chat!

1 Like

Just responded thank you!

1 Like

Pending investigation into validation (ZSEE-117669)

Hi @mokutsu ,

Can you please send me the tracking id for the backend logs?

You can get it by looking at api /apps/validateEndpointUrl/{appId}/check when inspecting the page or please send the HAR file.

Hi Gianni, I just sent the requested info directly to your inbox. please let us know if you require anything further. thank you!

Okay thanks I see your message! @mokutsu

They’re seeing 403 forbidden errors for the validation requests. Do you mind reviewing the validation process against our documentation? I don’t doubt you’ve been thorough, but this would be helpful @mokutsu

Hi @mokutsu , followed up via private message.