X-zm-signature & x-zm-request-timestamp are missed in deauthorization webhook

Hello!

When uninstalling application I receive deauthorization webhook. I want to verify webhook event request as described in doc: Zoom Developer Docs. But x-zm-signature & x-zm-request-timestamp headers are missed, only authorization header is presented.

Is there anything I need to configure inside my application to start receiving x-zm-signature & x-zm-request-timestamp headers or I’m doing smth wrong?

Thanks!

Hi @kosar.dmitry , I cannot reproduce this. Can you please create a support ticketso we can investigate further?

Include in the ticket:

• application credentials
  • link to app credentials page
  • event verification token
  • deauth url
  • screen shots of deauth response
  • a link to this post

Thank you!

I am facing the same issue so I raised the support ticket
https://support.zoom.us/hc/requests/15117120
Please respond ASAP
Thanks!

Hi @ajaiswal2 ,

Our support team will get to you as soon as possible. They appreciate your patience.

Best,
Gianni

Hi!

I submitted a support ticket with the same issue, but was told to address this issue on devforum.
Tried today again, but still no headers. I have ClientId and other headers though. Is there any update for this issue?

Thanks.

Hi @Olegs ,

Please review the troubleshooting webhooks post here: "We Are Not Receiving Webhooks As Expected" -- Here's What to Do!

Then, can you please send them the link to this post (where we are conversing) within your support ticket?

Best,
Gianni

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.