Multiple substitutions specified in non-positional format; did you mean to add the formatted="false" attribute?

Hi can you tell how did you solve that error with few step it will be great help

Hi @navneet.techlene,

Please do not post to multiple threads for the same issue. This may make the forum more difficult to navigate for other users. For more information please see our forum’s FAQ.

Thanks!

my gradle version 4.1.3
my fresh project SDK intregation working fine but existing app getting some error

95: AAPT: warn: multiple substitutions specified in non-positional format; did you mean to add the formatted=“false” attribute?.

how to solve it

Please give solution on urgent basis

Hi @Burhan, thanks for using our SDK.

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. Can you please let me know what you have tried from the previous replies in this thread so that I may better assist?

Thanks!

i am download SDK in 5.5.1.1319 this version and intregate in old project that project uses multiple third party library and other then i am upgrade my project builld version and minSDK version all is latest use and after that i run project getting this error

AAPT: warn: multiple substitutions specified in non-positional format; did you mean to add the formatted=“false” attribute?

my account host key is :321439

can i give complete source code zip? so clear for understanding what’s issue

error getting in this file
mobilertc/build/.transforms/96f5e2a3f78b3fab31475e38df628430/jetified-mobilertc/res/values/values.xml:612:5

Hi @Burhan,

Since you mentioned that you are using multiple third-party libraries, it is possible that there is a naming collision between XML resources defined in our SDK and another library (or directly within your project). You can check if your project directly contains any potential conflicts by looking for XML resources with a zm prefix. If it is a third party library causing this, sometimes updating to the latest version of the library can help.

Thanks!