Next js TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'removeEventListener')

I use @zoomus/websdk in my next js app, after joint to the meeting I have an error TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘removeEventListener’).
After close this error message I can use a meeting room, but I can not leave, the leave button does not work, I think the problem in some js events but I do not understand how to resolve it. If I integrate @zoomus/websdk in react app without nextjs, I don’t have any issues, so I think the problem can be in @zoomus/websdk with integration with nextjs. Can you help me to resolve this issue?

TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘removeEventListener’)

@bilaa.annaa,
Thank you for your question – I am happy to help. Please provide the following details for when you run into this error so that we can help debug:

1. What version of SDK are you using?

2. Prior to this happening, or after if you preserve the logs, do you see any errors in the browser console or in the network tab of the browser developer tools?

3. If so, can you share a screenshot of the browser console?

4. Also, what is the browser version you are using?

If you can provide this information, it will help us to understand the problem and it greatly enhances our ability to support and troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing.

Hi, now switch from Zoom SDK to Twillio, Zoom SDK did not work correctly with nextJs.
version 2.8.0
the problem is only on nextJs, with react app without nextJs Zoom SDK working correctly.
so you should create a new nextJs app and try to use Zoom SDK, after connecting to the room, dropdown buttons do not work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.