No signature of method

I have created a new flutter application and as per documentation also added mobilertc.aar file in my android module and configured. after that I have updated gradle with 8.0.1 finally when I am trying to run this project at that time I am getting below error also I have tried Native android SDK that also having same error.
No signature of method: org.gradle.api.tasks.bundling.Jar.destinationDir() is applicable for argument

If Anyone has an idea about this issue then please help me.
Thanks

Hi @pinal.dhaduk,

Thanks for showing interest in our new Flutter Video SDK.

That ā€œNo signature of methodā€ seem to be an error coming from your gradle file. Since you have also update gradle to the latest version 8.0, can you kindly check the following:

1. Check your flutter version and upgrade it to latest version using ā€˜flutter upgradeā€™ command,
  2. Run ā€˜flutter cleanā€™
  3. Invalidate the cache. This is necessary because often the error can also be caused by Gradle cache. You can do so by going to 'File > Invalidate Caches/Restart" in your Android Studio.
  4. In your ā€˜android/build.gradleā€™, check for any incompatible plugins or dependencies.

Thank you.

@pinal.dhaduk Iā€™ve just tried on my Mac (M1), and it seems to deploy to my android phone.

Here are my versions

flutter --version
Flutter 3.7.6 ā€¢ channel stable ā€¢ GitHub - flutter/flutter: Flutter makes it easy and fast to build beautiful apps for mobile and beyond
Framework ā€¢ revision 12cb4eb7a0 (31 hours ago) ā€¢ 2023-03-01 10:29:26 -0800
Engine ā€¢ revision ada363ee93
Tools ā€¢ Dart 2.19.3 ā€¢ DevTools 2.20.1

For the downloaded flutter SDK, there is already mobilertc.aar included.

• I did not add the mobilertc.aar from android SDK.
  • I have left the gradle version as is

Are you using Mac or Windows @pinal.dhaduk ?

1 Like