Not able to get whats wrong

I did everything I could but the library is just not compatible. I tried an older version. And it worked for me for API level 29.

Your new version has some errors. And the older version worked. Please retest the SDK.

Hi @navneet.techlene,

I cannot help further until we have exhausted the options linked previously in this thread, as they will eliminate certain possible causes. Please let me know when you have tried the other suggestions and we can proceed.

Thanks!

Hi @logan033,

Thanks for confirming that you were able to get the SDK working on an older version. This means that there is probably a conflict between a value added in the SDK and something either in your project or another library you are using. Do you have any XML values defined in your project starting with a zm prefix for the name?

Thanks!

I found the same error while trying to to bind the new Zoom SDK with Xamarin.Android.

The only way to make it works is to open the .aar file, then for each values.xml in resources, replace %s with %1$s and %d with %1$d

It’s because of Gradle. When we merge both modules into our project we also update Gradle so I have Added both modules to the new Project after that also copied all project into new ones and it is seen also got into audio visualizer issue in the project that already has in previous after not using into the new project I am able to use latest Zoom SDK but in the warning part it showing me error’s from mobilertc

D:\Navneet WorkSpace\ExpressionNew\Expression -03042021\app\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir\values\values.xml:4012: warn: multiple substitutions specified in non-positional format; did you mean to add the formatted=“false” attribute?.
D:\Navneet WorkSpace\ExpressionNew\Expression -03042021\app\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir\values\values.xml:4014: warn: multiple substitutions specified in non-positional format; did you mean to add the formatted=“false” attribute?.
D:\Navneet WorkSpace\ExpressionNew\Expression -03042021\app\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir\values\values.xml:5096: warn: multiple substitutions specified in non-positional format; did you mean to add the formatted=“false” attribute?.
D:\Navneet WorkSpace\ExpressionNew\Expression -03042021\app\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir\values\values.xml:7958: warn: multiple substitutions specified in non-positional format; did you mean to add the formatted=“false” attribute?.
D:\Navneet WorkSpace\ExpressionNew\Expression -03042021\app\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir\values\values.xml:18534: error: duplicate value for resource ‘attr/foregroundColor’ with config ‘’.
D:\Navneet WorkSpace\ExpressionNew\Expression -03042021\app\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir\values\values.xml:18534: error: resource previously defined here.
D:\Navneet WorkSpace\ExpressionNew\Expression -03042021\app\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir\values\values.xml: error: file failed to compile.

Glad to hear you were able to solve the issue within your project!

how do you change in .aar file. when I tried changing the files, they were build generated and were regenerating every time. and replacing the code.

Hi @logan033,

As mentioned earlier, you cannot modify the SDK’s files. They can only be modified internally by Zoom.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.