Not able to import ZoomMgt from @zoomus/websdk

Description
I am using react with yarn so to add the package i ran yarn add @zoomus/websdk. And then did a yarn install but when i try to import ZoomMtg from the @zoom/websdk its not fetching it. And showing me this info in vscode ( Could not find a declaration file for module ‘@zoomus/websdk’. ‘/home/inam/Workspace/KloudLearn/KL-253/react-app/node_modules/@zoomus/websdk/index.js’ implicitly has an ‘any’ type.
Try npm install @types/zoomus__websdk if it exists or add a new declaration (.d.ts) file containing declare module '@zoomus/websdk';ts(7016) )

Error
no error message in console but component is not loading

1 Like

Hey @inam.habib,

Have you tried following the steps here to install via NPM?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

I am managed to install it using yarn thanks for the reply though

Regards
Inam

1 Like

Happy to hear you figured it out! :slight_smile:

If it isn’t too much trouble, can you post your solution so other developers can benefit?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

I am trying to integrate zoom into out application such that there will be multiple teachers who can host their meetings which their students will be joining. I am using JWT app to generate the api key and secret key but if i start a meeting for ex with meeting Number : 1234567899 and then other teacher tries to start a meeting with different Meeting Number it says “Already have other meeting in progress” I want multiple users to host their meetings from our application please can you help me how to achieve this?

Regards
Inam

Hey @inam.habib,

You cannot host simultaneous meetings from a single Zoom user:

You will need to have different meeting hosts (users) for each concurrent meting.

Thanks,
Tommy