OAUTH with Mobile SDK

Description
I am trying to integrate the iOS SDK into our app. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to login a user properly. There is a method called:

- (BOOL)loginWithEmail:(nonnull NSString*)email password:(nonnull NSString*)password remeberMe:(BOOL)remeberMe;

But that fully excludes users who login with Google or Facebook and do not have a password. In addition, for security reasons I would rather not interact manually with a user’s credentials. There is also a method:

- (BOOL)loginWithSSOToken:(nonnull NSString*)token remeberMe:(BOOL)remeberMe;

I figured this method would be able to use an OAUTH token or something like that, but it appears to be a business or education plan exclusive, and passing the OAUTH refresh or access token to it results in an invalid token error.

OAUTH or similar really seems like the only solution but I’m not seeing anyway to do this.

Which version?

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone X
  • Version: (16D57)

Hi alex,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. We do provide different ways of log user in:

• Login using Zoom credentials:
(BOOL)loginWithEmail:(nonnull NSString*)email password:(nonnull NSString*)password remeberMe:(BOOL)remeberMe;
  • Login using SSO token:
- (BOOL)loginWithSSOToken:(nonnull NSString*)token remeberMe:(BOOL)remeberMe;
  • Authentication via Zoom API
  • Just join a meeting, no authentication needed

Using any of them could help you/your user to join/start Zoom meeting. Please have a look at this: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/preface/account-user
This section in the doc describes the differences among the authentication methods, as well as some scenarios. Different login methods cover a certain type of users, you might have to implement different methods if you want to cover multiple types of user.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks!