Open Join url inside Xamarin app

Description
Open zoom link in Xamarin iOS/android app

Which Mobile Client SDK version?
Xamarin.Andorid.Zoom and Xamarin.iOS.Zoom

Additional context

I have created zoom meeting(using api) which gives me Join url for same meeting by using join url I want to open zoom with in my xamarin app to join the meeting what I have to do for such a scenario?

Hey @tushars,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

To join with a Zoom URL link you need to pass the URL into the handZoomWebURL function.

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon Should I get any sample how to implement handZoomWebURL function in xamarin iOS and Android application using SDK?

Hey @tushars,

What language are you using?

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon language I am using C# for xamarin cross platform iOS and Android mobile SDK.

One more question I have is if I want to integrate code using start url so is there any other function to call zoom service by passing start url like join url
or same function like join url I can use any suggestions on this from yourside?

Hey @tushars,

That is the only function we have that would do this action. We do not have sample code for this case as we do not provide developer support for Xamarin or C# in the mobile SDK’s.

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon Thanks for your instant reply. I am using HandZoomWebUrl function like this will take it me too ZOOM meeting page or waiting room or any additional params required?

var meetingService = zoomSDK.MeetingService;

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(p0))
        {
            meetingService.HandZoomWebUrl(p0);
        }

Hey @tushars,

It should present the meeting/waiting room for you after calling this function.

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon Yes I tried the handzoomweburl function it’s working fine for me.Thank you.

Glad to hear it’s working!

Please don’t hesitate to reach back out with any additional questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.