Participants image showing wrong

On the participant list screen, the same profile picture is displaying for the number of participants while scrolling. i.e. there are 10 participants, out of them only one has set a profile picture, but that profile picture is displaying for other participants as well, and it’s increasing as we scroll up or down.

Any way to fix this problem.

Android Client SDK version: v5.2.41727.0928

Hi @jenny.gadhavi, thanks for the post.

Can you please confirm that you are seeing this behavior in the default meeting UI? A screenshot of the issue would be helpful as well.

Lastly, if possible, please try updating to the latest version of the SDK and let me know if this is still present.

Thanks!

Hi, @jon.zoom,

Found this thread by chance, don’t see it reported anywhere else. I have a similar problem.

Issues

1 - Same image appears for multiple users. In attached screenshot I’m the middle person, and top left and top right got my image.

2 - Wrong image applies to wrong person. Bottom left Image starting with “Da” is not that person’s image.

Setup

• windows 10
  • Ring Central Meetings (which uses Zoom under the hood)

Not sure if there’s a cache folder that can be cleared or have to uninstall/reinstall the app completely.

Thank you

Hi @vadimb, thanks for using Zoom.

The forum you have posted to is meant only to assist developers whoa are integrating our Android SDK into their own applications. For help with the Zoom client, please visit our general support page. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

You got it. Thought I’d try here, this is the only mention of my issue that I could find anywhere online.

Thanks for understanding, and best of luck with resolving your issue!