Previous Code was working before and after hours passed, Full of Undefined property

Can someone help me?

Description
I was running a code from GitHub - ahmadlogs/zoom-meeting-php
It was working fine until now. No changes has been made to the code and produce an error. This is a JWT API.

Error
Warning : Undefined property: stdClass::$id in C:\xampp\htdocs\zoom-meeting-php-main\index.php on line 20
Meeting ID:

Warning : Undefined property: stdClass::$topic in C:\xampp\htdocs\zoom-meeting-php-main\index.php on line 22
Topic:

Warning : Undefined property: stdClass::$join_url in C:\xampp\htdocs\zoom-meeting-php-main\index.php on line 24

Warning : Undefined property: stdClass::$join_url in C:\xampp\htdocs\zoom-meeting-php-main\index.php on line 24
Join URL: Open URL

Warning : Undefined property: stdClass::$password in C:\xampp\htdocs\zoom-meeting-php-main\index.php on line 26
Meeting Password:

I really don’t know what happened maybe it got update or somethin??

Hi @Colf,

Thanks for reaching out about this. I should clarify that this package you’re using is not a Zoom supported repo, so it’s difficult to say why you’re seeing these warnings.

Can you clarify which action you’re trying to take? I’m happy to share an example request with you.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.