Problems with Windows C# SDK, Getting Authenticated

Description
I can not get the callback to initiate for the Authentication request. I created the JWT several different ways including using the JWT.io suggested, but after making the following call

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().SDKAuth(param);

It just sit there and never initiates the call back. I have checked and rechecked the JWT token, but nothing seems to work.

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.1.2625

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Dell XPS 13]

Hi @cjordan, thanks for using the dev forum.

Can you please provide the following information?

• The return value of SDKAuth
  • A code snippet showing how you are setting up your IAuthServiceEvent and passing it into the SDK
  • Which callback you are not receiving
  • The payload of your JWT (with your developer credentials removed)

Thanks!

Return of SDKAuth
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError.SDKERR_UNINITIALIZE

//register callback
            ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onAuthenticationReturn(onAuthenticationReturn);
            ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onLoginRet(onLoginRet);

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onLogout(onLogout);

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.AuthContext param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.AuthContext();
            param.jwt_token = JWTTokenTextBox.Text;

param.jwt_token = token;

var x = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().SDKAuth(param);

Payload

var now = DateTime.UtcNow;
            var issDate = (int)(now - new DateTime(1970, 1, 1)).TotalSeconds;

var securityKey = new Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.SymmetricSecurityKey(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(apiSecret));

var credentials = new SigningCredentials(securityKey, SecurityAlgorithms.HmacSha256);

var header = new JwtHeader(credentials);

var payload = new JwtPayload
            {
                {"appKey", apiKey },
                {"iat",  issDate},
                {"exp", issDate + 3600 },
                {"tokenExp", issDate + 3600 }
            };

var secToken = new JwtSecurityToken(header, payload);
            var handler = new JwtSecurityTokenHandler();

var tokenString = handler.WriteToken(secToken);

I am not receiving the onAuthenticationReturn Event. I didn’t realize that the SDKAuth returned a value. Now that I see it is ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError.SDKERR_UNINITIALIZE, I am sure that is why I am not getting the call back, but why would I receive this value from the SDKAuth call?

The initialize code below

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.InitParam param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.InitParam();
            param.web_domain = "https://zoom.us";
            ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError err = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.Initialize(param);

produces the following error:
SDKERR_MODULE_LOAD_FAILED

I have everything set to “Release” and “x86” and it still produces the error

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.