Proper Documentation for ios Swift

Hey @vince80027,

There are two methods of screensharing on iOS, using a broadcast extension which shares the entire screen or by using the appShareWithView method that shares a single view. Annotations only work with the appsharewithview function.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi. Michael,

I am using a zoom meeting in one of my application. When user is logged in successfully to the app he can see all the meetings scheduled. Once user taps on any of the meeting and click on “Join meeting” button he will be redirected to Zoom SDK to join and after the meeting he leaves the meeting. Till here it’s working as expected.

When User clicks on “leave meeting” he is moved back to the app meetings screen and after 3 - 7 seconds the user is logged out of the app automatically.

Could you please help me out if I have to check any condition or add an extra piece of cake in my code?

Hi @vikassdemo, thanks for using the dev forum.

Which version of the SDK are you using, and how are you authenticating the end user?

Thanks!

Hey Michael Condon,

Still I can see old documents .when we can see updated documents .

even iOS swift projects not using scene-delegate.must of other framework supporting only scene view .appDelegate not supporting .

when we can receive updated code.

Thanks