Rate limits on Developer account

Hi, I’m creating an application that facilitates a user’s ability to create new meetings thru Zoom. I noticed that the rate limit for this is a 100 meeting creations in a single day per user. As the developer, is there a rate limit for how many meetings can be created combined for all the users using my app integrated with Zoom?

Ex. I have a 10000 users each creating an average of 10 meetings a day. The creation of the meeting will mostly occur in short burst at every start of the hour. Potentially, there will be a burst of 10,000 requests by these 10,000 users to create a new meeting room. Can Zoom’s API and rules accomodate this?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @connect1

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.