React SPA Integrate With Zoom

Hello,

I’m not sure where the best place to ask this question is - but we want to integrate our React SPA with Zoom (end result being that user can click on our app icon and launch it during zoom call). How would we go about doing this?

Thanks.

Hi @sensen , I recommend checking out our SDKs! https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360058998832-Video-SDK-and-Meeting-SDK-comparison

Thank you! These resources seem to cover the use case of including zoom into my current react app. How can I add my app to zoom? As in the user is already in zoom, and then clicks on an icon to launch my app within zoom (so I guess it would be considered a listing on Marketplace)?

Also, if we go with the first option (integrating zoom into our app) - how much does it cost to access the API, etc? And if we go with the second app where we want to integrate INTO zoom - what is the cost of that? Thanks.

Great question! Zoom apps are the app types that allow you to add your App to Zoom. Zoom Apps have not yet been released for developers, as we’re still working on getting ready to make development resources available. In the meantime, to learn more about Zoom Apps, you may visit the following help documentation links:

Getting started with Zoom Apps:

Frequently asked questions about Zoom Apps:

We hope to release Zoom Apps for general availability for developers very soon. In the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive information on new solutions, documentation, and developer news & events from Zoom.

In order to use the developer Portal on the Zoom marketplace, an account member must have Developer permission. Any Basic/Free account can be used to access certain APIs. However, in order to work with certain endpoints, that account member will need a Pro or higher plan. If a basic account members needs to test a API, we recommend considering the monthly option for the license needed. For more information on Developer Accounts, please see our help documentation here. Further information and assistance regarding API usage and pricing can be found on the API Plans page, or contact a Zoom Sales Engineer.

This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for responding, Donte!

Qué tal como le puedo aser

El El jue, jun. 2, 2022 a la(s) 9:44 a.m., sensen via Zoom Developer Forum <notifications@zoomdeveloper.discoursemail.com> escribió:

Your Welcome @sensen! Glad that information was helpful.

Welcome, @robertoalonso2455,

Could you share more details about what you are looking to accomplish?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.