I’ve a number of questions about enabling webhooks in our Marketplace app, we want to receive notifications for meeting and webinar start and end events.
- What permissions and scopes will the marketplace app need to enable webhooks?
- If we have to change permissions and scopes will we need to re-publish our app? If we do need to re-publish what happens to existing integrations with our app during the review process? My concern here is that our customers may experience downtime.
- Will we only receive notifications for meetings and webinars created through our integrations or will be receive notifications for all meetings and webinars created by our customers’ accounts?
- As our app is multi-tenant we’re concerned about all notifications having to go through a single endpoint. Is this the case or can we use separate endpoints per tenant?
- Is it possible for a customer to configure an endpoint through their account?
- Can a customer choose to allow webhook notifications through our app and if so what steps do they need to take to enable or disable them?