Receive notifications for meeting and webinar events in a multi-tenant app

I’ve a number of questions about enabling webhooks in our Marketplace app, we want to receive notifications for meeting and webinar start and end events.

• What permissions and scopes will the marketplace app need to enable webhooks?
  • If we have to change permissions and scopes will we need to re-publish our app? If we do need to re-publish what happens to existing integrations with our app during the review process? My concern here is that our customers may experience downtime.
  • Will we only receive notifications for meetings and webinars created through our integrations or will be receive notifications for all meetings and webinars created by our customers’ accounts?
  • As our app is multi-tenant we’re concerned about all notifications having to go through a single endpoint. Is this the case or can we use separate endpoints per tenant?
  • Is it possible for a customer to configure an endpoint through their account?
  • Can a customer choose to allow webhook notifications through our app and if so what steps do they need to take to enable or disable them?

I’m going to bump this as it’s blocking our current development tasks. I have answered some of our questions from documentation but we still need clarification on the following:

• Does enabling webhooks for our app require us to re-publish it?
  • Do we need to change permissions and/or scopes enable webhooks for meeting and webinar notifications?
  • Will we only receive notifications for meetings and webinars created through our integrations or will be receive notifications for all meetings and webinars created by our customers’ accounts?
  • As our app is multi-tenant we’re concerned about all notifications having to go through a single endpoint. Is this the case or can we use separate endpoints per tenant?
  • Is it possible for a customer to configure an endpoint through their account?
  • Can a customer choose to allow webhook notifications through our app and if so what steps do they need to take to enable or disable them?

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.