"registrants_email_notification": true,
    "watermark": true,
    "mute_upon_entry": true,
    "approval_type": 0,
    "registration_type": 1
  }
}

Error
It only created 7 occurrences instead of 9.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT app

Which Endpoint/s?
“endpoint”: “https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/<user_id>/meetings”,

Additional context
A similar RRule for same recurrence logic is “DTSTART;TZID=Asia/Kolkata:20210618T164300
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;UNTIL=20210819T164300;INTERVAL=2;WKST=MO;BYDAY=MO,FR”

If you test this rrule on rrule.js demo , it generates 9 occurrences.

Hi @ashishkc,

Thanks for reaching out about this. Can you confirm on which days of the week you’d like the meeting to occur, and which date should be the last occurrence? It seems you’re trying to schedule a meeting that occurs twice a week, correct?

Additionally, please make sure your end date matches up with what will be the last occurrence (on that given day).

Thanks, and I’ll be happy to help.

Thanks!
Will

Is there any zoom api which can give me preview of occurrences for a given recurrence structure. The recurrence structure i mentioned can we easily recreated with any date having 2 months difference in start and end dates.

Hi @ashishkc,

We don’t have an API that can give you a preview of occurrences—however, something you might find helpful for verifying the format is to try creating a test meeting in the UI with the recurrence structure, and then making a GET request to retrieve the meeting you created to view the structure of the recurrence object that was created.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.