Refresh token expire time

Api is showing refresh token expire time 3599 (seconds). It means if it is expired after one hour then how I can get new refresh token ? Manually process is not the good solution. What is other way to get new refresh token if last one is expired ? Please also make sure what is the expire time of the refresh token ? It is showing 3599 in the api response.

The exp time you mentioend is for access token. Then you need to use refresh_token and get new access token for next 1 hours.

Refresh token expiry is 90 days.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 6.08.56 PM

If still any query please share.

Thanks

Okay thanks for the reply. So if with in 90 days there is not any activity in my application and if then refresh token is expired after 90 days then I have to update refresh token manually right ? Because I am not able to find any solution if refresh token is expired then how to get new refresh token.

@jerry2491

Then you need to implement logic to identify refresh token expiry and then reauthorize from end user.

Thanks

@freelancer.nak Okay! I have already created option so that site owner can get new access and refresh token using that option. I just wanted to confirm if there is any api using which I can update refresh token automatically if it is expired after 90 days.