RenderVideo not working for me

Hello,

I am trying to implement the video video sdk into my app and here is my scenario:

User 1 joins the session and starts their camera - camera shows up just fine

User 2 joins the session and starts their camera - It loads both user 1 and 2 's video and displays both just fine.

However, If you go back to user 1’s view, it is not displaying user 2’s video and getting an error message that states “user is not sending video” for user 2.

If there are any code snippets I could provide that could be helpful in solving this please let me know! For context, I am starting and rendering both users video in their own html files and then rendering all other participants

Hi @ruben1 ,

Thanks for your question! For code reference, please see our sample application. If you’re having issue locating the relevant code within the app, please let me know and I’d be happy to direct.

Additionally, do you have SharedArrayBuffer enabled within the browser you’re using?

Thanks,
Rehema

Thanks for the reply!

If you could direct me to the part where you start and render the videos for the participants that would be great

Thanks

Hey @ruben1, we have a more barebones sample that you can follow for understanding the video render logic here.