Screen sharing issues

Hi grey-bit,

Thanks for the reply. Actually the issue has been handled internally in our SDK so the issue you have mentioned in this thread will not longer exist and you do not need to do any extra implementation. I tried to follow the steps you have mentioned above to reproduce this issue with our latest demo app(Under custom UI mode), and this issue no longer appears.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Indeed - it’s all fixed now!

1 Like

Glad to hear that it is fixed! Let me know if any other questions. Happy Zooming! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Si/madam

Good evening! I have a problem with screen sharing in this app.
When I shared my screen while hosting a meeting then the participants write unnecessarily on the screen or write something roughly…
So, my question is : Can we recognize that person who is writing unnecessarily on the screen or can we stop them to write on the screen while I’m hosting a meet?

Thank you!!

Hi @Dipendra1019,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. What you are mentioning is supported but we do not have any interfaces for for that. If you would like to disable attendee annotation or show the names of annotators, when you starts screen sharing, going back to the meeting UI, and press “More”, and you will see the options:

You may also find more information here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005706806-Using-annotation-tools-on-a-shared-screen-or-whiteboard

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Dear sir,
In my zoom mobile app when i host a meeting when i click/touch share option nothing will happen means menu doesn’t open. I use vivo(1919) V17 Android 10. In other mobile that works. Do the needful

Hi @gosaihirens, thanks for using Zoom.

It sounds like you are experiencing issues using the Zoom app. This forum is meant to assist developers integrating the Zoom SDK into their own applications. For assistance with Zoom, please see our general support page.

Thanks!

I am having the same issue. I am using a vivo v11 phone. No menu pops up when i want to screen share

Hi @ddpatel, thanks for using Zoom.

It appears that you are having issues with the Zoom client. This forum is meant only to assist developers who are integrating our SDK into their own applications. For help with the Zoom client, please visit our general support page. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!