SDK initialization requires access to "Zoom Safe Meeting Storage" item in keychain

Hi @nraj, @tmiskiew, @richard1 ,

Thanks for the post. Recently we are short of bandwidth here(hopefully more resources are coming), sorry for the late response.

Recently the Zoom client(Added in 5.2) has added a new feature to enhance the encryption on the local database to further protect your information so it triggered this system pop-up. When SDK upgrades to 5.2, it inherits this enhancement.

I understand it is frustrating. Here are 2 action items that I have already done before this reply:

1. I have asked the SDK team to provide a fix and grab your app name to replace the “Zoom” in the “Zoom Safe Meeting Storage”. We will have a hotfix that provides this interface early next week
  2. I have reported your concerns to the Zoom client team and they will investigate the solution to optimize this scenario and avoid further confusion for you and your user. Once the client team optimizes this, our SDK will inherit the changes.

We do value your concerns and feedbacks. Please feel free to let me know if any other questions.

Thank you.

1 Like