SDKERR_MODULE_LOAD_FAILED occurring in C# at random

Description
I’m using the C# module in my code and today after weeks of running my Zoom client without issue, I started getting SDKERR_MODULE_LOAD_FAILED on initialization.

I rolled back my changes to a version that was previously working and I was still getting the error.
I confirmed the DLLs were being copied with the EXE and I still get the error.
I reset my SDK key and I still get the error.

Randomly, I tried removing enable_log from the ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.InitParam and it started loading again. When I tried adding that line back, it still was loading.

I started coding again and then suddenly I started getting SDKERR_MODULE_LOAD_FAILED again, though I was adding to code not related to the Zoom SDK.

I would like to get some advice on what to do in these situations. Does the SDK Initialize procedure connect to a service that validates the SDK key, and if that fails then potentially the modules won’t load?

How can I get more details about SDKERR_MODULE_LOAD_FAILED and what went wrong? Is there a way to see which module didn’t load?

Is there any reason for the temperamental nature of the SDK that I’ve described above?

Which Windows Client SDK version?
Assembly zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap, Version=1.0.7575.37543

Device (please complete the following information):

• Windows 10

I fixed this. The issue seems to be adding my “Util” project (a library with extra C# specific utility functions in it) to the project. It may have been colliding with the SDKs own “util.dll” library and causing that module not to load.

I renamed my project “Utilities” and things seem to be working now.

Hey @tyler,

Awesome! I am happy to hear you figured out what was going on.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.