Setting Assistants via API returns success but does not work

Description
I am attempting to pull scheduling privileges/assistants for a group of users through the API, and then later set those same assistants to the users after they move sub accounts. The pulling current assistants work, but setting assistants for a user does not seem to work. It gives a success but the response has blank IDs when it lists the users that have been set as assistants. I am using this doc as a template: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/users/userassistantcreate

Error
the POST request to set assistants for a given user comes back successful, but doesn’t actually seem to function and lists blank IDs for the assistants added.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Oauth

Which Endpoint/s?

/users/{userId}/assistants

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

I am using the ZoomAPIWrapper you can find here, i’ve pasted the relevant snipper of code with some variables not filled in- GitHub - skwirrel/ZoomAPIWrapper: A simple PHP wrapper for calling the Zoom V2 API's

$zoom = new ZoomAPIWrapper( $apiKey, $apiSecret );
$userToUpdate = exampleuser
$assistants = array(
“email” => “example@email”,
);

$response = $zoom->doRequest(‘POST’,’/users/{userId}/assistants’,array(),array(‘userId’=>$userToUpdate), $assistants);

Hey @gmcook,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Do you see this same issue when testing with a REST client like Postman?

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

this actually might have been an issue with the APIWrapper I was using, we got the call working with a straightforward call in Python - this issue is resolved.

Hey @gmcook,

Great, I’m glad that helped! I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max