Signature is invalid, Joining Meeting Timeout error

Hello,
I want to thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I used the JavaScript option following the example in the node.js sample script provided and now I am able to generate correct signature and everything seems fine now.
Thanks for you help once again.

Hi segun, I will like to know how you resolved the issue. Thanks

Hello,
First of all, I am not using the exact sample ZOOM Meeting SDK code . I followed the sample script to write my own code. Initially I used php to generate the signature, but as a result of the Invalid signature error I was getting, I followed the node.js sample of generating the signature and generated my own with pure JavaScript instead of using node.js

I downloaded and used jsrsasign for this. You can download it from the link below:
jsrsasign link

I hope this helps

Thanks Segun I will go through the link and get back to you soon. Thanks for your response

Hi Segun,
I have cloned the git repo that you shared. Please can you point me to a working code of how you finally generated your signature and how you implement it in zoom SDK. I will really appreciate this please

Hello,
Here is a sample code in nodejs as I stated, it’s from the ZOOM Github page and it’s been referenced earlier on this thread too.

https://github.com/zoom/meetingsdk-sample-signature-node.js/blob/master/index.js

You will see an example of how to generate the sinagture…

I hope this helps

Ok thanks Segun. I will go through the code

@omotehinsedelecaleb,

Please let us know if there are questions we can help answer. We are always happy to help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.