Support for Chatbots in Zoom China tenant?

We currently have chatbots working in the Zoom default ( I guess US) tenant for a customer.
Customer has a China-based subsidiary which will use the China Zoom tenant.

Question - Are all functionalities for chatbots available for the China tenant? If so, will the same APIs continue to work or are any code changes or authentication changes needed? (Obviously the tenant end points and the source of the webhooks will change)

Any one else already ported some bots to the Chinese tenant? Any feedback or learnings?

I think the API functionalities should be the same in China as well. In theory, our APIs mirror the operations that you can perform in your zoom.us account. So if a certain operation can be performed in zoom.us then it should be available via API for that user as well.

Thanks. Is the chatbot registration process also the same? (Private chatbot will not be published in the market place for public consumption)

I believe that to be the case

Are the API end points for the China tenant different than ones for US (for chat bot to send messages to China users?)

Somewhere I read that DNS resolution takes care of directing users to the correct end points in Zoom Data Center.

However, in our case our bot is hosted in the US while the end users are on the Zoom China tenant.

In this case if DNS is being used it would likely send the bot to a US end point, rather than a China end point?