Thank you! Great update process this time

My team makes a lot of requests of the Zoom SDK team these days, so I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge an awesome area of improvement in the latest SDK update for Windows. I’ve been developing on the SDK for over a year now, and the migration to the latest SDK version was the cleanest it has ever been. In a single night I could update my app to the latest SDK with minimal changes needed, and by following the release notes, I was able to find / resolve every compilation issue. Usually, rebasing my app on the latest SDK is something I set aside a week for, but it was a breeze this time thanks to solid release notes and great code commentary on the changes that affected compilation. Thanks for putting in the effort to streamline that process on Windows :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey @liminal_andy,

Thank you so much for bringing this up. This is a very refreshing thing to hear about the SDK. I am very happy that we are heading in the right direction, and that the developers are feeling positive effects of internal changes here. Thank you @liminal_andy for consistently raising concerns and questions on the dev forum threads and Developer Support threads. You have been a tremendous help to both the DA team and the Developer team as well.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.