Trouble integration Zoom Web SDK into an ASP.Net website in VS 2017

Hi devs, I have to integrate Zoom Web Client SDK in an ASP.Net website and I have no idea how to do so. Checked Zoom documentation but I am more confused. Can somebody who has done this show me the way? Thanks.

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version: [e.g. 22]
  • Browser:[e.g. Chrome]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @davidodejide,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you are looking to integrate with the Web SDK, at a minimum you should just need an HTML file and a JS file. I recommend reviewing our sample app and integrating that with your ASP.NET website:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks Max. I having trouble add Zoom Web SDK to my ASP.Net project in VS17. Any assistance on that? Thanks.

Hey @davidodejide,

Thank you for the update. In order to integrate the Zoom Web SDK with your existing ASP.NET application, you’ll want to make sure that you’re using the SDK files from the CDN instead of downloading them from NPM.

We can see how this is done both in the head element of the page for the CSS resources:

Likewise, at the bottom of the body is where the JS resources should be imported to prevent render-blocking:

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.