Unable to add SDK into Visual studio 2019

I am unable to add C# wrapper SDK into Visual studio 2019.I am not sure which DLLS I have to add to my visual studio. I am using windows 10. Development guide instructions are bit different.

Can you guide me the steps and which dlls and ‘h’ folder ,libraries I have to add to my visual studio.

C:\Users\parimi_chowdary\Downloads\zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.1.2601\zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.1.2601

zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.1.2601\zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.1.2601\x64

zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.1.2601\zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.1.2601\x64\zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrap

Hi @parimisatya30 ,

Inside the folder zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.1.2601\zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.1.2601\x86 you can find another folder named bin. Open that folder, and find the dll named zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap.dll. Add zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap.dll to your C# project.

If you couldn’t find the dll inside bin folder. Then please goto the folder zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrap and open solution zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrap.sln. Rebuild the project, so it would generate the zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap.dll inside the bin folder as mentioned above.

Hope it helps!
If you need any further guidance let me know. I have been building and integrating Zoom Windows, Android and iOS SDK’s since 2 years.

Thanks,
SANIL T R

2 Likes

Thank you @saniltr for offering your insight, we appreciate you helping out!

1 Like

Thanks your help and its worked

1 Like

Hi @parimisatya30 ,

Great to hear that it helped. If you are struggling with anything else, let me know. Would be available to help.

Thanks,
SANIL T R

I’ve marked this topic as solved and will close it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like